Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Adventure Begins

I thought that it might be nice to have a blog for all the Music and Arts Camp people. The week after Camp is sometimes hard - we've left the mountains and are having to walk through "normal" life again.

Camp brings out the best in us... we get rid of any pretense and all the masks we wear are worn away by a combination of exhaustion and feeling safe. So, we want to take the freedom of camp with us wherever we go.

Let's encourage each other along the journey. We can comment and share and ask questions about music, theater, God, the Bible, or anything else. Life is too hard to feel like we walk alone, so let's walk together.

Here's to the journey!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that camp is over too!
I miss is in mucho ammounts!!!
I'm so very happy that I had a week to bond with new friends and of course a very old one, God.
I can't wait to hear from everyone at camp! I miss you all!

Love,
Katy

Anonymous said...

This was my first year at camp and it rocked!!!! I really want to come back next year!!

Em said...

I feel so blessed for havng Jess and all you cool campers to talk to. My summers would not be the same without you.
Thank you, my dear katsu, for recalling the processed meat. AND COMMUNITY KETCHUP.
:) i love you all!