Monday, January 15, 2007

Putting the Pieces together and Pursuing

Ever feel like God is putting together the picture of your life, but he just hands you one piece at a time, and you try putting the pieces together to see what the picture will be, but there just isn't enough info.

I want to walk forward. But I don't know where to step. So many things to consider:
* Mom put in her resignation and it looks like she, Dad and Sena will be moving to Africa
semi-permenantly.
* Joyful Sounds may be offering me my mother's part of the business, that would mean
taking on her business debt, but it also means having a say.
* I feel called to the Church - to the body of Christ! I feel called to encourage and equip
Christians to be world changers and to build the Kingdom of God. I want to be a person who helps connect needs to resources.
* I am a story teller, I want to be somewhere where I can learn, get new stories, and tell
stories of Beauty, Truth, and Grace.
* I want to live my life with wreckless abandon for God, and I want to get out of debt. Oh
Hosea, you have cost me so much!!

Here are the options that I see:

1. Continue doing what I am doing with a twist: live in my parents house, work at Joyful Sounds (maybe as an owner), do online grad school, and find a church.

2. Go to grad school: looking at Anderson for Mof Theo. I could teach music or try to find a Nanny job.

3. Switch career paths: get a job as a youth minister, children's minister, music minister, or Nanny and earn enough to get out of debt and save for Grad school.

4. Take a giant risk: Go on a DTS with YWam and then be able to go to the university of the nations and get connected. Or advance in some way that I don't see.

I need to go away with my Lover. Jesus and I need a get away. This weekend is ROCK. Maybe during the free time and stuff we can chill together. I've been angry at him lately and I need to hear him again.

No comments: